Few things to know:
- Anger is a feeling and feelings are neither RIGHT nor WRONG.
- Angry feelings are OK. Angry BEHAVIORS may not be!
Questions to Ponder:
- Am I a stuffer or an attacker?
- What can I do with my anger?
- How can I begin to deal more constructively with my anger?
- Do I encourage my partner to stuff their anger by refusing to listen?
- Do I allow him/her to direct anger at me that belongs elsewhere?
Join us to learn The Third Option and how to work your way to the healthy, middle solution.
- Building a Climate of Respect
- Ending the Blame Game
- Understanding Expectations
- Redefining the Power Struggle
- Coping with Control Issues
- Listening Beyond the Words
- Appreciating Personality Differences
- Recognizing Childhood and Emotional Baggage
- Handling Anger Constructively
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- Learning How to Fight Fair
- Breaking the Hurt Spiral
- Forgiveness and Repair
- Rebuilding Trust